Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Studio Moms!


Would you like to earn free professional portraits for your children/family?

Here’s how:

 I have 8 years of experience as a professional photographer, and I was recently blessed with an opportunity to open a studio in Marion, Indiana. I am looking to recruit several “Studio Moms” to help me recruit new clients to my photography studio. (The process will be similar to that of a senior rep helping recruit other seniors.)

The Studio Moms will earn free sessions by referring 10 friends. Once these 10 referrals have booked, paid for, and completed their session and order, the Studio Mom will get their free session.

To help you recruit new clients, I will offer a free 15 minute session for one child. The images from that session will be posted on Facebook, and used to print promotional materials for you to hand out to your friends. (Images posted on Facebook will have a logo/watermark on them. Do not crop the logo out of the pictures when posting them to your profile or using them as a profile or cover image.)

Studio Moms need to fill out the following application. Please do not be upset or offended if I do not choose you as a studio mom. I will choose moms that I feel will best represent my business and my style. (Please copy the following questions into an email and send them to JeniferNMeyer@gmail.com)

Name:

Address:

Phone Number:

Children's names and birth dates:

Why do you think you will be a good Studio Mom?

What tools will be most helpful to recruit new clients?





No comments:

Post a Comment