Monday, April 16, 2012

Limited Time 2012 Wedding Special



Hello there! In the past, I have never made a huge effort to book weddings. I love photographing them. I love seeing the fresh, exciting love that two people are sharing. I have photographed several weddings, but never more than 2 or 3 in a year. I want to change that. I want to be your wedding photographer! To boost my wedding bookings for this year, and also to help out my portfolio for wedding images, I am going to offer a CRAZY discount to weddings booked for the summer of 2012. I will only book 3 weddings at this price. You have to pay HALF of the wedding fee to book your date and to get your engagement session. The remaining half will be due 1 week before your wedding. The deposit is non refundable. Ok. Technicalities out of the way. Here's the deal. And I'm serious, this is a crazy discount.

My NORMAL fee for weddings is $1250, and with that you get:
FREE 1 hour engagement session
Prints from session, listed below.
8 hour coverage of your wedding day
CD of images from your wedding day with print release

Engagement Session includes the following prints:
1 - 10x13
3 -8x10
3 - 5x7
6 - 4x6
24 - wallets (8 wallets  of 3 poses),

Wedding includes a CD of images from wedding day with a print release to mpix.com


Ok, so here is the sale. Are you ready for this......???

For the first 3 brides to book a wedding and pay their deposit, I will offer:

FREE 1 hour engagement session
CD of images from your e-session with print release
8 hour coverage of your wedding day
CD of images from your wedding day with print release

I am going to offer this at less than half of the original price. I am going to do this for $600. Not to mention, I usually charge $100 for a CD of images from a session... This is a great deal for you!


I know. It's crazy. (To be honest, I haven't charged this little for a wedding since 2005!!) But times are hard, and I know that. A lot of girls are having trouble finding a quality photographer for a price they can afford. I want to boost my weddings booked and my portfolio. I want to build a better business. So take advantage of this sale because I guarantee it will not last. 3 brides. That's IT!



Get ahold of me TODAY if you want to sit down and talk. Don't wait. 







For more information email JeniferNMeyer@gmail.com or call/text 765-243-9441.

Free engagement session will not be scheduled until the wedding contract is signed and a deposit for the wedding is paid. All print releases are for mpix.com only.

No comments:

Post a Comment